- This event has passed.
Spice up your skills
February 1 @ 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Have you done a course, and pretty much done nothing with it? Or do you have your business and you know it needs a push?
Since COVID hit us all pretty hard, we know what its like to lose your mojo with your business and your skills. We have had lots of enquiries from people who have done nail courses in the past and didn’t have the confidence or the support to take the leap out of the 9-5.
If this sounds a bit like you we are hosting a full days workshop to help support your skills and/or your business.
This 2 part event will strip you nail techs back to basics in the morning, and build you business babes back up in the afternoon.
The morning session – Spice up your Skills
- Back to Basics demos – covering in-depth product knowledge
- How to manage your diary talk & build up your business & have confidence with clients
- Skills station – opportunity to learn/practice with products
- Open Q & A with Wonderland Educators
- Personalised Future business plan station
The afternoon session – Girl Power
2 working sessions with Wonder- women Jas & Lou
- Insta versus Reality with Jas – Business edition
- How to be healthy on social media with your business
- Getting it wrong – how we got it wrong too!
- How to make your business a success in REAL LIFE, rather than falling down the Insta rabbit hole.
- Building your business with Lou
- Know your customer
- Who you are (as a business)
- Planning & basic strategy – what happens tomorrow
- Refine your brand (you’re more than just a logo)
- Plan for happiness
You can book onto individual sessions or receive a discount for attending the full day & make the most out of our experience.