This course is for existing nail technicians wanting to refresh and update their skills.
If you trained a while ago or have previously done a sub-standard course and want to move forward with your nail career, then this is the perfect course for you.
Best of all… it doesn’t matter if you’re a tips or sculptured nail technician – we have specialist educators in both areas on the course.
- Liquid & Powder System
- Tip/form application
- Basic Nail anatomy reading
- Infills & maintenance
- Sales & Marketing
- Health & Safety
You will receive:
- Wonderland Academy manual.
- Continued Wonderland support & use of all our support facilities.
- Access to exclusive Wonderland Academy products.
- ABT Accredited Award Certificate
- Exclusive discount code for our Advanced Wonderland Academy courses.
NSI Kit (optional – select at checkout):
- Attraction Nail Liquid 8 fl. oz.
- Attraction Radiant Pink Powder 40g.
- Attraction Radiant White Power 40g.
- Attraction Pink Masque Powder 7g.
- Attraction Totally Clear Powder 7g.
- Attraction (Acid Free) Primer
- Purify Spray 2 fl. oz.
- Nail Pure Plus 2 fl. oz.
- Lush Brush
- Polybond Adhesive
- Nurture Oil.
- 3 x Files
- 1 x Combo File
- Dura Tips Natural 150ct
- OR Platinum Forms
- Economy Tip Cutters
- Cuticle Pusher
- Large Dappen Dish
- Large Blue Kit Bag
- New NSI Catalogue
- Wonderland #10 Acrylic Brush
- 48W LED Lamp
If you are bringing your own kit, you will need the equivalent of the above.
Location: Angel Campus, 12 Tib Lane, Manchester M2 4JB (Find Angel Campus in Google Maps here)
Dates: Monday 29th April, 10.30am-4.30pm approx.
Kit: OPTIONAL – Can be included with your course price – please select either Deposit (with Kit) or Pay in Full (with Kit).
With Kit: £475 (payable in full or with £145 deposit, remaining balance payable 1st April 2019)
Without Kit: £350 (payable in full or with £125 deposit, remaining balance due 1st April 2019).
- Those choosing to pay by deposit will get a payment link to pay the remaining balance on 1st April.
- Students will be added to their class WhatsApp group the week before the course.
- No model needed, students will model for each other.