- Maintenance – In-fills & back-fills.
- How to get the best finish using an electric file.
- How to use different drill bits.
- How to make your client feel comfortable.
- How to use the electric file to create nail art.
- Health & Safety
- ABT Accredited Award Certificate
Location: Angel Campus, 12 Tib Lane, Manchester M2 4JB (Find Angel Campus in Google Maps here)
Dates: Monday 25th February 1pm-4pm.
Kit: Included with your course price! This includes:-
- Wonderland 30K RPM Electric File
- Wonderland Drill Bit Kit (includes 6 x Drill Bits and storage)
Price: £275 (payable in full or with £100 deposit, balance payable 1st February 2019)
You will be required to come to this course with acrylic nails on, as you will be working on each other. We find working on a real hand offers the best learning experience.
You will learn everything you need to know about using a drill including up-to-date techniques.
We will provide you with 6 x different drill bits which will help you get the best and cleanest finish to your nails.
By the end of this course there will be nothing you don’t know about using an e-file safely, creatively and efficiently.