!! NEW COURSE ALERT !!
The wait is over… After refining this course over the last year (and our educators going on multiple in-depth training courses to refine their sculpting skills!) we are so excited to offer this new course to new & existing students at a special introductory price of just £100!
What does it cover?
- Correct form fitting – there’s more than one way to fit a form and you’d be surprised at how many sculpting techs do this wrong or teach this incorrectly.
- The best nail forms to use.
- Different salon shapes (competition / advanced shapes are not covered in this course)
- Extending acrylic & builder gel (builder in a bottle)
- Using a pinching tool
- The “C-curve”
What you get
- Add on sculpting kit
- Kirsty Meakin forms
- NSI forms
- Pinching tool
- Wonderland Sculpting Manual
- Wonderland Certificate of Completion
What you will need
- You full acrylic kit with pink, white and clear acrylic.
- Builder in a Bottle Gel (also available to buy on the day).
- Your least dominant hand free of nail – you are your own model for the day.
Who is this for?
- Any nail technicians wanting to learn how to sculpt who currently use tips.
- Sculpting nail technicians who want to up-skill and perfect fitting forms for different shaped nails.
- Nail technicians who want to be able to do quicker acrylic repairs and/or extend gel clients.
Location: NSI Training Academy, Unit 4 James Nasmyth Way, Off Green Lane, Eccles, Manchester, M30 0YE (You’ll find the NSI Training Academy here).
Course Dates: Sunday 17th November 2019
Time: 2.30 – 5.30pm