Terms and Conditions
During your Wonderland course you must remember the following
- Please do not attend your classes wearing nails or nail polish.
- Wear your hair tied back.
- DO NOT wear loose earrings.
- Bring your lunch. It is important to have an adequate break and eat to keep fuel so your energy and concentration levels remain high. (unlimited tea, coffee & cold drinks are provided.)
Practice makes perfect therefore homework is important.
Please have at least 4-8 models booked in before you start your course to have as models for homework.
It is IMPORTANT to let your models know that they will be having what ever treatment is set by your tutor for you to carry out. (They don’t have a choice of shape, colours etc.)
Direction and advice will be given on any areas that we feel may need more practice if needed.
It is a condition of sale that legal ownership of all goods does not pass from Wonderland Training Academy Limited until all payments have been received in full.
Once your place is booked and payment has been accepted, we will send you a confirmation email with planning details.
Once a course is booked there is a 14 day cooling of period wherein which your course fee will be refunded should you change your mind.
After this period all deposits are non-refundable. Deposits however can be transferred to another course offered by Wonderland Training Academy.
If a student books a course by deposit the final payment must be made by the 1st of the month before the course takes place. (i.e. if your course is in February the course must be paid in full by 1st January.)
Last minute Cancellations (where the student has paid in full)
All last minute cancellations must be in writing 14 days prior via email and received a week prior to your start date so your course can be postponed.
No monies will be refunded but half of the course fee can be transferred to another course.
If a course is cancelled less than 14 days before a course no monies are transferable or refundable. Cancellations/postponements by telephone will not be accepted.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here:
, , , , , , , and the .
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available:
, the , , , , and .
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
- [PLEASE ADJUST ABOVE AND BELOW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PAYMENT METHODS AND MARKETS USED]
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Klarna Customer Data Sharing
National and/or EU rules sets certain limits to how and when you may share customer-identifying information with Klarna. EU regulations state that the customer must have clicked the Klarna option before the Merchant shares any such information. Basically this means you share privacy data when the customers actively chooses the Klarna option in your checkout and Klarna’s widget is shown, not before. Our default setup complies with EU regulations. If you operate in another jurisdiction, you must check what kind of setup is permitted before you do the integration.